There’s a lot that goes into planning for a trade show, but trade show planning does not have to be overwhelming. The trade show planning timeline provided below can serve as a checklist, designed to help any exhibitor–big or small–effectively plan a successful trade show presence.
- If you’re exhibiting at your first trade show, begin at least 12 months prior for a relaxed task schedule and a stress-free trade show planning process.
- If you require a custom-built or large-scale exhibition booth, begin trade show planning at least 6-12 months prior.
- If you’re experienced and just need a small booth (8×8 – 8×10) without a lot of customization, we still recommend you begin trade show planning at least 4-6 months prior.
Free Consult to Help with Your Trade Show Planning
Artisan Colour would like to help you plan and execute your trade show exhibit! We offer free consultations to help with your trade show planning by:
- Assisting you in creating your customized trade show plan and budget.
- Offering advice on how to best build what you’re looking to create.
- Providing creative trade show ideas to uniquely promote your brand.