Durable, long-lasting advertising materials keep your business visible longer and bring in new customers over time without a huge marketing investment. Outdoor banners are a very efficient form of communication and help advertise your services or products to passers-by with high-impact graphic displays. For your company’s next grand opening, seasonal promotion, or an upcoming major event, put up a big message about an outside banner.
How Outside Banners Can Help Grow Your Business
We’ve all been frustrated by being unable to find a business we’re looking for, and sometimes just given up because of lack of time. With outside banners, you’ll show your customers exactly where they can find you!
On the other hand, it’s great to suddenly see an advertisement for exactly what’s been on your mind (example: Excepting New Patients!). Outside banners can draw in new customers with messages about:
- Grand openings
- Special events
- Open houses
- Trade shows
- And much more!
For instance, businesses can add a bit of flair to a tired wall or boost the appearance of your retail front. Artisan Colour can make your message come to life with brilliant, high-impact graphic displays printed on durable vinyl banners.
5 Ways To Use Outside Banners
Our experienced print specialists can help you figure out what works best for your brand, outdoor environment, and advertising space.
- XL Banners – Extra large banners create a grand entrance or billboard-like advertisement on the side of your building.
- Feather Banner Flags – Eye-catching banners that wave in the wind and add a festive feel to your storefront or event.
- Mesh Banners – Lightweight and durable, and developed to withstand wind. Perfect for outdoor use as they are made of polyester scrim mesh.
- Retractable Banners – Portable and easy to place in different locations for directory navigation.
- Step & Repeat Banners – Mainly used as photo backdrops, these banners are often printed for events. Company or sponsor logos or other imagery can be printed in high resolution.
Vinyl outside banners are weatherproof, tear-resistant, and attractive to look at. They are also budget-friendly, compared to online advertising or print advertising.
With state-of-the-art digital printing equipment, it has never been easier targeting new and existing customers utilizing personalized print. At Artisan Colour, we believe that even small-sized print jobs have the capability to deliver big-time results. Get in touch with us! 480-948-0009 or email@example.com
Our team at Artisan can match your company’s existing branding or help you create a whole new look. When businesses combine multiple outdoor banners along with matching in-store marketing materials, it makes it impossible for your message to be overlooked. Artisan employs dedicated graphic designers to help simplify the creative process for you.
- Large banners can be up to 10 feet wide and as long as you require.
- Multiple vinyl products to choose from suit your look and environment
- Single and double-sided.
- Grommets and pole pockets can be added for installation.
- Sewn edges can be added for strength and finished edges.
Artisan can connect you with a national network of professional installers who can help with large or difficult installations.
Creating Foot Traffic with Outside Banners
Lastly, when advertising with outdoor vinyl banners, you don’t need to invent any additional marketing tools to attract the attention of potential customers. Potential customers spend a lot of time walking or driving down the streets. Draw attention to outdoor events, grand openings, sales, and any other special occasions that you may have. Here are our top 5 tips when using vinyl banners:
- Bring out your brand colors
- Use vibrant imagery
- Present an offer that will appeal to a wide number of people
- The best way to create foot traffic with your banner is to make it eye-catching!
- Make it funny! Everyone loves a bit of humor, especially when they’re out running boring errands.
Let Us Be Your Outdoor Banner Production Partner!
The Artisan Way! With a wide range of banners and experienced, local staff, from start to finish, we are here to help. To see a range of banners, visit our website.
Need a quote, or have questions about customization? Fill out a form here.