Order Online, Avoid Storage & Shipping
With the OrderJet portal, you can create and manage multiple orders for promo and other printed products. Additionally, you can store your products with us to be assembled and shipped at your word with our warehousing, kitting, and shipping services. You can manage your entire marketing supply chain ordering, storage, assembly, and shipping all with Artisan Colour.
Looking for a promotional products partner? Schedule a consultation today to meet with one of our experts and discuss your company’s merchandise needs.
Ready to shop for swag? Check out our wide variety of traditional and specialized products waiting to be customized with your logo and design.
Not Just Promotional Products – Promotional Planning & Marketing
To help you get the most out of your printed promotional materials Artisan Colour’s knowledgeable team of designers, print artisans, and fulfillment experts will guide you throughout the entire process. Our goal at Artisan Colour is to provide commercial printing solutions while being a true business partner as you build your company’s brand. We do this by working with you to:
- Create a promotional product plan – To get the most out of your marketing budget, you need a plan that produces the branded products that reflect and impact your marketing goals
- Define your audience – Employees, customers, tradeshows, or a blend of these three are the most typical audiences
- Create a deployment plan – Have a good idea of when and where you’ll be distributing items
- Decide variety of promo items – Are you just making t-shirts or a wider range of items, it’s common to choose between 3 – 6 different products
- Select promo products to print – Products chosen are a mix of useful, unique, and reflective of the brand’s lifestyle.
- Print quality promotional products – The products you’ll print will represent your brand. Be careful when choosing to print cheap promo products that are knock-offs, look for:
- Materials – Cheap materials feel cheap and are poor representations of your brand.
- Print Quality – If your logo rubs off or is easily tarnished, it defeats the purpose of branding products in the first place.
- Manage and order inventory – Handle your entire marketing supply chain online with a web portal or with your dedicated branding expert. Access your inventory online and simply click to order products for quick shipping when you need them.
- Store and distribute efficiently – Get the cost savings of printing in large runs with a promotional product services company that prints, stores, and distributes the products for you.
Not sure where to begin? Schedule a consultation with our in-house promotional products expert Alex Monarca. Before the meeting, we research your company and the industry. Then we listen to your goals, needs, wants, and pain points and craft a solution.